Saturday, September 21, 2013

food and more advice

before anything else https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-coxDUqJxWZo/UPNaCIvxRRI/AAAAAAAAuxU/Y1Jdr1if66A/w497-h373/photo.jpg

 i'm here with new advice, since no one needs any help,. I'm so glad some people are reading these even if you guys aren't commenting or following me. although it would be nice. anyways here i am once again. today i'm going to talk about something important(solem face)....food....bet that got some attention didn't it ;)
 lol. anyways moving on here are some good places to eat

    1.bethany's (their coolers are amazing!!!)
    2.starbuck's(not really food...BUT WHO CARES!!!!)
    3.nando's I've only gone once but it was so good
    4. In and Out burger place (so good and very healthy)
    5. Whataburger
    6. Burger king

And that's all.Yum I'm getting hungry just typing this down :)...*stomach growl*...Dang it!(leaves and gets strawberries) okay I'm good.lol.

So there's my thoughts today.Also one more word of advice in the form of one of my favorite quotes.
 
It's been fun and have a lovely day:)
 
Elena the vampire

No comments:

Post a Comment